Ya’ know what’s better than a plant ya’ can’t kill? An immortal stained glass succulent in a llama alpaca planter pot that you don’t have to feed either. Obviously.
- This adorable planter is ridiculously versatile. Llama? Alpaca? We can’t decide. It could be both, so we’re calling it the Alloepaca.
- Made with lead free solder so you could lick it…don’t…that’s strange. Also, it’s waxed. The wax tastes bad. Don’t ask how I know (it was accidental).
- No need to water or feed the plant. Or the Llamapaca.
- Semi-opaque stained glass shines bright day or night.
- Makes a lovely gift for your favorite gardener, plant lover, or plant killer. (Hopefully you don’t know an alpaca or llama killer. If you do, don’t be friends with them anymore).
- Fits in all the styles of decor: Boho, Eclectic, Minimalist and more.
Measures approximately: 5″H x 4″W x 2.5″D
Alpaca it carefully for you & send via USPS Priority mail.
Original design © & handcrafted in PA by Mountain Woman Products (that’s us!).