Glass Acorn Ornaments Set of 5
We’re taking the German tradition of life, luck, strength & new beginnings up a notch with our acorn ornaments made with vintage marbles & natural acorn caps. They’re eco-friendly, handcrafted by us & make a meaningful gift. Also, they’re super cute if we do say so ourselves.
8 in stock
In German tradition, the eichel (acorn) is a symbol of life and luck.
- We hand make these with vintage marbles, natural acorn caps, & earth friendly adhesive.
- They’ll look lovely in your window, showing off their colors in the light.
- Want a Christmas tree that will be the envy of the neighborhood? Add our acorn ornaments for a sparkling, colorful, natural tree.
- Tie them to a gifts as an accent. Stand back, admire & proudly say “Eat your heart out Martha”!
- Don’t know what to get someone for the awkward gift giving occasions like Graduation, Wedding, New Job/Promotion, or Housewarming? Here’s your answer. They’re unique, cute, and meaningful. You win!
- Set of 5 comes gift boxed with a small card explaining the meaning and tradition of the acorn.
Colors included in the acorn ornament set are:
Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and White.
Each acorn ornament will be unique. Though similar to those pictured, the acorn tops are mother nature made and the marbles, vintage which makes every ornament special. Because they are nature made, some tops have stems (some long, some short), some do not. String color may vary slightly, but will be earth toned.
Sizes are approximations and do vary due to natural elements: Height (not including string)- 1 3/4″-2″ Width- 1/2″-3/4″
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.