According to German tradition, the eichel (acorn) is a symbol of life, luck, strength & new beginnings.
- We hand make these with vintage marbles, natural acorn caps, & a lot of squinting (thread…small holes…).
- They’ll look lovely in your window, showing off their colors in the light.
- Our acorn ornaments make a sparkling, colorful, natural addition to your Christmas Tree!
- Tie them to a present as an accent. Stand back, admire & proudly say “Eat your heart out Martha”!
- Don’t know what to get someone for the awkward gift giving occasions like Graduation, Wedding, New Job/Promotion, or Housewarming? Here’s your answer. They’re unique, cute, and meaningful. You win!
- Acorn ornaments come gift boxed with a small card explaining the meaning and tradition of the acorn.
- Set of FOUR.
Colors included in the set are:
Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue.
Each ornament will be unique, though similar to those pictured, as the acorn tops are mother nature made and the marbles, vintage. Because they are nature made, some tops have stems (some long, some short), some do not. String color may vary slightly, but will be earth tone.
Sizes are approximations and vary due to natural elements: Height(not including string)- 1 3/4″-2″ Width- 1/2″-3/4″