According to German tradition, the acorn is a symbol of life and luck. And we could all use a lil luck, right? So, because we’re pretty into home decor, we made these Acorn Ornaments with eco-friendly glass vintage marbles.
- We hand make these individually with carefully selected vintage marbles, natural acorn caps, and eco-friendly adhesive (we’re weird enough…we don’t need any icky glue fumes).
- Clean less! As with many of our handcrafted items, if you hang these in your window, no one will notice your windows are dirty. They’ll be too busy admiring your excellent taste in window decor to care about a lil dirt.
- They make a sparkling, colorful, natural addition to your Christmas Tree!
- Tie them to a present as an extra gift and wow your loved ones with your gift wrapping prowess.
- Our acorn ornaments are a perfect gift for odd gift giving occasions where you’re just not sure what to give-like Graduation, Wedding, New Job/Promotion, Thanksgiving for the Hostess or Housewarming.
- And…..they come gift boxed and ready to give with a little card explaining the meaning of the acorn.
Colors included in the set will vary and include three of the following colors:
Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and White.
Each ornament will be unique. Though similar to those pictured, the acorn tops are mother nature made and the marbles, vintage so there will be slight differences in every one. Because they are nature made, some tops have stems (some long, some short), some do not. String color may vary slightly, but will be earth tone.
Sizes are approximations and do vary due to natural elements: Height (not including string)- 1 3/4″-2″ Width- 1/2″-3/4″
Handcrafted by Mountain Woman Products