You want to make pretty Stained Glass Art?
But you don’t know how?
You’ve come to the right place!
In this class, you’ll learn everything you need to know to make beautiful Stained Glass Art in the copper foil method….even if you’ve never picked up a piece of glass in your life,
- Brand new to glass art? This is for you.
- Need to brush up your skills? It’s for you too!
- Want to up the quality of your work? Yup. You too!
- Step by step, detailed videos for every step of the process
- Free Patterns, Printable Guides, Detailed Tools & Supplies Lists with Links & a Ton of Tips too!
- Monthly follow up tips & techniques
- Aaaaaaand…..A MONTH FREE TRIAL in the Peace, Love, & Stained Glass Community too!
Why take my Beginners & Beyond Online Stained Glass Class?
With this class you’ll get to:
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home
- Have access to learning 24/7
- Rewind or replay any section you like
- Save yourself money, time & frustration by learning the right techniques from the start
- Essential Tools & Supplies lists save you money too!
Close-up videos give you the details you need to make your best art!
Get answers to any of your questions in the included handy Tips & Tricks sections of the lessons.
You want to make beautiful art you’ll be proud of?
Do you want to give gifts they’ll keep up all year long (not just when they know you’re coming to visit)?
- How to make any piece of Stained Glass Art in the Copper Foil Method
- How to Choose the Right Patterns for Beginners (& you get 3 free patterns to make the cute succulents you see here)
- How to Choose the Best Glass for Your Project
- How to Care For & Display Your Art
- BONUS One: Change the color of your solder with Patina
- BONUS Two: Glass Pro Hacks to fix common mistakes
Hi! I’m Shannie, your instructor.
I wasn’t always a pro at stained glass art, but now my pieces are shining brightly in windows across the country!
I didn’t used to think I was particularly creative either. But my love of stained glass made me bound & determined to make beautiful art.
You don’t think you’re creative enough to play with glass? I’ll show you how to unlock your creativity and end up with a bright & beautiful piece of art.
Have you tried making stained glass before, but struggled with it? Ya might just need a lil help.
I’ve spent almost every day of the last five years in my studio honing my skills, and I’m so excited to share my tips & techniques with you, so you can make beautiful stained glass art too!
Peace, Love, & Stained Glass!